January 7, 2017

very merry late christmas

very LATE MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR


Last year wasn't good for me. It wasn't good for anyone. What is hapenning to this world? But I can only hope this year will be different, better. I hope this year will be good, good is enough, I don't want this year to be the best or perfect, just good. I'm finally going to do something for myself - I'm going to live my life like I want. No one's gonna die for me at the very end. So why I should listen how to live and what to do? I'm not talking only about my makeup or clothes. I like my job and I just don't want to listen that I can do better, btw I know I can, that I'm not getting enough money. But what is enough? Sorry for my English, it's late and rn I'm using only Polish, at my job, w/ friends and co-workers.

So, that's all for now, I'll try to post more often but I can't promise anything. I'm not good at this all social media stuff lately.

2 comments:

  1. oh I'm so happy you're still here I thought everyone left blogspot.de and I'm also happy I finally could understand one post c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg, I'm sooo happy that someone is still reading my blog especially if this person is you bc you're so cute and I just love you boo ♥ thank you!

      Delete